Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoughts on some pictures

When I encounter people in my everyday life wearing head masks like the ones shown in the picture, I usually look at them and try and hide my fascination with them. I have known that that is part of their culture, but because it is unknown to most people and very rare to see in america, I am curious. I don't think negatively of these people at all, usually I think that they are even more peaceful than anyone around. I can't really picture anyone dressed like that getting in a fight or arguing. Something about them is just so calm and peaceful. My opinion on the veil is that women should be able to wear something if it apart of their culture. Not seeing someone's face shouldn't matter as much as it sees to be mattering right now. Its like is if I moved to some country and they started to debate about whether its alright to wear my hat or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment