Monday, April 26, 2010

Obsession-- Movie Thoughts

Overall I felt surprised by a lot of things and a lot of what I already thought was backed up. Some of the stuff that I was most surprised about was the correlation between Nazi Germany and the Jihad of radical muslims. I was also surprised about how many people I saw in some of the clips where the people were shouting death to America. The rap song especially surprised me because they were making jokes of it. At least most the time the people doing to radical acts seriously thought they were doing it for Allah and they were very serious about it. It scares me more to think they are just doing it for laughs or something of that nature. Another things that surprised me was that they were also focusing a lot of their terrorist propaganda towards Britain as well as the United States. I thought that it was almost all towards the United States. So of my prior thoughts that were backed up were that Michael Moore really has no idea what he is talking about, and that a lot of what Jihadist use to gain support is false advertising about the "evil " America. They can't even be honest with there reasons of hate, so how legitimate can they think there ideals really are? If they actually thought what they were doing was right, then why not show Amercica for what it really is? I also knew that there was a lot of similarities between the Nazis and the Radical Muslims, but I never knew they actually team up when Hitler and the Mufti agreed that they had a common goal to destroy all the jews, or extermination. It is a little bit scary how similar they are to Nazi Germany they Radicals Ismamic people are, because there are so many Islamic people, that if that became the way of most of the Islamic people, it would be a terribly hard task to try and defeat them. They are still gaining support and spreading their ideas of islam, which is also scary. Something needs to be done before their support grows to a level where it might be impossible to defeat them. I never thought that maybe one thing we can do instead of judge the muslims in our country, we should empower them so that they feel more comfortable in speaking about there peaceful view of islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment